At samhenselijn.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
1. Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
2. Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
3. Bavigate most of the website using just a keyboard
4. Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
5. Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
6. We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: